1. I'm 17 and male, hence my name and picture
2. Though I do talk about what happened to me, I'm not bitter. I'm not totally at peace with it though, but I'm not bitter and angry anymore.
3. Some of you have asked me where I'm from. While I won't say where I live now, as for where I'm originally from, Google: "If you seek a pleasant peninsula, look about you."
4. Some people say I have a "bubbly personality." Whatever that means. I am outgoing and my problem is that I care too much about people. People I don't really know come up to me and tell me all this stuff I don't want to know about them.
5. I'm autistic, and though I don't understand social cues, it made me intelligent. Seriously, you don't want to play against me if you're ever on Jeopardy.
6. I have a big heart. I'm loving.
7. I'm a new Christian. I've told that story already.
8. Politically, I have a lot of liberal views. I'm pro-choice, I support gay marriage, etc.
9. Other than that, I'm a really simple person.
10. I have two dogs, a German Shepard and a Doberman
11. There's only one thing on TV that is wholesome and entertaining at the same time: sports. I pretty much only watch ESPN and the Big Ten Network.