A guide to understanding post-traumatic stress disorder and how to cope and overcome it.
THINK YOU MAY BE STRUGGLING WITH PTSD? YOU AREN’T ALONE.
In our modern world, it seems as if the news is a constant stream of tragedies, catastrophes and traumatic events. From natural disasters and war to abuse and accidents, the aftermath of tragic events often leave survivors with mental and emotional issues, like Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. While we often hear PTSD is related to soldiers returning home from war, anyone who has experienced an extremely stressful, life altering event can have PTSD. If you struggle with PTSD, you aren’t alone. It’s estimated 7.7 million Americans age 18 and older struggle with PTSD. The purpose of this eBook is to help you understand the signs, causes and symptoms of PTSD to learn how to manage and work towards overcoming it. Simply fill out the form to download this free eBook today.
In this eBook:
- 18 page magazine-style eBook with photos, audio and video.
- Facts about PTSD and the related issues that may occur with it.
- Included, are the symptoms and causes of post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Real audio calls, stories and videos from young adults struggling with PTSD.
- Signs to identify if someone is having post-traumatic stress disorder issues.
- How to overcome PTSD and how to find help.
- And, ways to help a friend who is struggling with PTSD.