A guide which includes the symptoms, causes and types of depression to help you in understanding depression
Depression affects 16 Million Americans each Year and 350 Million People Worldwide.
Depression can be described as a prolonged unexplained sadness that affects everyday life. No matter how impossible it may seem to overcome, there is hope for depression. The purpose of this eBook is to help you in understanding the signs, causes and symptoms of depression to help you manage and work towards overcoming depression for you or a friend. Simply fill out the form to receive your free eBook today.
In this eBook:
- 28 page magazine-style eBook with photos, audio and videos about depression.
- Real audio calls and stories from young adults struggling with depression.
- Statistics to help you understand you are not alone in how you are feeling.
- Included is a list of symptoms, causes and types of depression.
- Take the online mental health screening included to help you learn more about your symptoms.
- An encouraging video from our friends at Heart Support giving you tips to help you with depression.
- A list of healthy foods that may help you fight depression.
- Information on how to help a friend or a loved one struggling with depression.