Why do I feel sad all of the time?
Understanding Depression: A Guide Which Includes the Symptoms, Causes and Types of Depression
Get Your Free eBook— and Start Your Healing Journey Now
Free eBook: Understanding Depression
Depression affects 16 Million Americans each Year and 350 Million People Worldwide
Depression can be described as a prolonged unexplained sadness that affects everyday life. No matter how impossible it may seem to overcome, there is hope for depression. The purpose of this eBook is to help you in understanding the signs, causes and symptoms of depression to help you manage and work towards overcoming depression for you or a friend. Simply fill out the form to receive your free eBook today.
In this eBook:
- 28-page magazine-style eBook with photos, audio and videos about depression.
- Real audio calls and stories from young adults struggling with depression.
- Statistics to help you understand you are not alone in how you are feeling.
- Included is a list of symptoms, causes and types of depression.
- Take the online mental health screening included to help you learn more about your symptoms.
- An encouraging video from our friends at Heart Support giving you tips to help you with depression.
- A list of healthy foods that may help you fight depression.
- Information on how to help a friend or a loved one struggling with depression.
What people are saying about this eBook:
“I really enjoyed reading this book. I have every symptom except feelings of suicide. I have started seeing a therapist recently, and I am working on getting better. This book has helped me tremendously. Thank You so much.” – Pam