A guide which includes the earliest signs and symptoms of pregnancy and the first steps to take.
Even Though Teen Pregnancy Rates Are at an All-Time Low, 3 in 10 American Teen Girls Still Experience an Unplanned Pregnancy.
If you are wondering whether or not you’re pregnant, your mind is probably racing with questions. It’s common to feel confused, scared or overwhelmed. If you suspect you are pregnant or want help for a friend that may be pregnant this eBook is a valuable resource that will help you find answers to your questions. Filling out the form will give you access to download our free eBook about teen and unplanned pregnancy.
In this eBook:
- 8 page magazine-style eBook.
- Real stories of hope from teens.
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy
- Answers to questions on what to do if you are pregnant.
- Help with how to tell your parents.
- Information on abortion, adoption or parenting.
- Where to find help if you suspect you are pregnant.