Friendships, they aren't always easy.
A guide to making new friends, healing broken friendships and helping your friends in trouble.
Get Your Free eBook— and Start Your Healing Journey Now
Free eBook: Understanding Friendships
Do You Struggle With Making and Keeping Friendships?
Friendships enrich our lives and keep us grounded when troubles arise. In fact, studies show if you have good friends throughout your life, you will live longer. But let’s be honest, while friendships are extremely rewarding, they aren’t always easy. The purpose of this eBook is to give you tips on how to meet, make and maintain good friends. Additionally, we’ve included information on how to mend broken friendships, things to avoid when giving advice to a friend and how to help your friends that are in trouble.
In this eBook:
- 40 page magazine-style eBook with photos, audio and video.
- Real radio calls with young adults talking about the challenges of making and keeping friends.
- Where to meet people, how to begin a conversation and how to turn acquaintances in to friends.
- How to be a great friend to others.
- An eye-opening look at characteristics that push friends away.
- What to do when your friend is mad at you.
- 5 steps to giving effective advice and 5 things to avoid when a friend is in trouble.