Life is Messy.
We. Get. It.
And without support, many lose hope that things will ever get better.
That’s where TheHopeLine® comes in.
We want you to know that you are NOT alone. We’ve been there. And, we’ve talked to others who’ve been there.
Founded over 25 years ago by youth speaker and radio host, Dawson McAllister, we have heard the struggles people face and learned how to offer life-changing support. Our mission is to reach, rescue and restore those who are broken and hopeless. We encourage people in the midst of their struggles by providing clear thinking and right values.
Need Hope? We offer:
- Practical wisdom and help through:
- The Dawson McAllister Live radio show which over the past 25 years has been heard on over 400 radio stations in the US and Canada, and now airs live online every Sunday night.
- A nationwide network of partners that have been carefully selected to provide an on-going community of care.
- One-on-one live chat with a HopeCoach who cares deeply and is ready to talk to you.
- A faith-based perspective.
- Prayer, if desired, through ThePrayerZone
We address over 45 issues that people face…everything from mental health, to relationship issues, to self-esteem. Browse our topics to find how we can help you with whatever issue you are facing.
A young man from Australia wrote, “Last night I spoke on live chat with one of the people here and after we finished I started feeling better, I see hope. Today I shaved, put on a fresh shirt and even went to get something to eat. I feel much better and I know its not much, but I would like to donate something. You helped me when I was in the dark hole. Even if I’m not “cured” yet, I finally see hope, and I’m sure it was because of that chat and prayer I received! And who knows, maybe I am worth saving after all.”
You are Loved
We know there are millions of people who need to hear that they are loved, they are fully capable of making healthy life choices, and their lives can change.
Our goal for TheHopeLine® is to continue to provide practical help for the serious issues people face through our top-notch resources and partner organizations, as well as provide real and lasting Hope in Jesus.