Feel like your heart is bursting?
A guide with steps to get over a broken heart to help you heal, cope and love again.
Get Your Free eBook— and Start Your Healing Journey Now
Free eBook: Getting Over a Broken Heart
You Fell in Love and Got Hurt Now What Do You Do?
Has your heart been broken and you feel like you can’t go on anymore? Do you need help with how to recover and move on? No one ever wishes to be hurt by a breakup of a relationship, but it’s something everyone will experience at least once in their life. This eBook will give you suggestions on how to get over a broken heart, what to avoid after the breakup and how to save yourself from the hurt again in your next relationship. You can also listen to others share about their heartbreak and watch a video from Lacey Sturm, former lead singer of Flyleaf, on recovery from heartbreak in this eBook.
In this eBook:
- 26-page magazine-style eBook with photos, audio and video on heartbreak.
- In addition, real audio calls of young adults sharing about their heartbreak experiences.
- 9 Tips on how to get over a Broken Heart.
- What to avoid after a breakup and how to save yourself from getting a broken heart the next time.
- Also, how to help a friend struggling with a broken heart.