A guide to recognizing internet addiction’s causes, consequences and ways to stop.
Think you may have a screen addiction and want to know more?
Do you spend more time online than with family and friends? Do you grab your phone or computer every time you have a free moment? If you answered yes to either of these questions then you may have an internet addiction also known as Internet Addiction Disorder (IAD) or Electronic Screen Syndrome (ESS). The purpose of this eBook is to help you recognize internet or screen addiction, what causes it, the negative consequences that can happen and how to stop. Simply fill out the form to receive your free eBook today.
In this Ebook:
- 36 page magazine-style eBook with photos, audio and video.
- Take the “Am I Addicted?” quiz to find out if you’re really have a screen addiction.
- Find out the causes and types of internet addiction.
- Explore the negative consequences of a screen addiction and ways to stop.
- Tips to help your mind recover from too much screen time, information about a digital diet and how to help a friend.
- And, 5 proven steps to stop checking your phone so often.