Better understand the types, risks and signs of self-harm and cutting along with ways to cope and find help.
People Who Engage in Self-Harm and Cutting, Begin in Their Teen or Pre-Teen Years.
Self-harm and cutting are not a joke…they are serious. Each year 1 in 5 females and 1 in 7 males engage in self-injury. Self-Injury is an unhealthy way to cope with feelings of sadness, self-hate, emptiness, guilt and rage. The purpose of this eBook is to help you in understanding the types, risks and signs of self-harm to learn how to manage, cope and work towards overcoming this addiction. Take the first step toward recovery from self-harm for you, or help a friend, today by downloading this free eBook.
In this eBook:
- 24 page magazine-style eBook with photos, audio and videos about self-harm.
- Real audio calls and stories from young adults struggling with self-harm.
- Types of self-harm, risks and how to cope with self-injury.
- Understand why people self-harm and the signs to identify if someone is self-harming.
- Information on the Butterfly Project as a way to deal with self-injury.
- Tips for talking about self-harm with family or friends.
- How to find help and resources for you or a friend that self-harms.
- And, a spiritual perspective on Self-Injury.