Write For Us
Have you written about struggles you've faced?
We’d love to read your writings! Please share them with us below.
TheHopeLine blog is a place where people come to find hope and help for struggles they are going through.
TheHopeLine is looking for writers. Whether you are an author, a professional blogger, new to blogging or somewhere in between, if you are passionate about a relevant topic, we welcome you to submit your blog to us.
Blogs that we select often contain encouragement, tips for overcoming specific issues, and Christian hope for those at a seeking level. We like blogs that have personal stories of struggles faced and overcoming those struggles. We also like informational blogs written by experts on the topics we address.
In order, for your blog to be considered for publication on TheHopeLine.com, please fill out your information below. By submitting this form, you are giving TheHopeLine permission to post your blog to our website.
Our Top Issues are the following:
• Emotional Abuse
• Relationships: Parent, Friend, Marriage, Dating, Spiritual
What you need to know:
• Look at our top issues above and our blogs before submitting, to consider if your work fits with what we already have.
• Know our audience and determine if your content is fitting for them. The predominant demographic is 13 to 29 year olds.
• Please make sure the blog is in final version form with no grammatical errors, misspellings, run-ons, etc.
• Your blog submission should have a minimum of 1,000 words.
• Please use titles and include sub-headings to introduce new sections or thoughts every 250-300 words.
• Insert back links to additional content.
• Fill out all information requested.
• You will be contacted back (only) if your piece is selected.