A guide to understanding issues related to abandonment with how to find hope and healing.
Think you may be struggling with abandonment issues?
At some point in life, everyone deals with feelings of abandonment. For many people, it begins in childhood, when they are most vulnerable and aren’t receiving psychological or physical protection they need. It is an issue that is deeply personal and it is no surprise that it often has very destructive implications. Many experience issues like, anxiety, depression, self-esteem issues and addiction problems. The wounds of feeling abandoned run deep but there is healing available for you. Learn how to deal with the issues you are facing by filling out the form to receive your free eBook today.
In this eBook:
- 22 page magazine-style eBook with photos and audio.
- Especially relevant, interactive audio calls and stories from young adults experiencing abandonment issues.
- Types of abandonment and the issues related to it, like anxiety, depression and addiction.
- Important information on how to cope when you feel unloved.
- Ways to cope with feeling abandoned and how to find help.
- Included, how to help a friend that is having these related issues.
- And, a spiritual perspective to help you understand.