A guide to understanding the causes of anxiety and social anxiety disorders and how to deal with them.
Over 40 Million Americans Suffer from an Anxiety Disorder, yet Many Do not Seek Treatment.
Are you feeling overwhelmed and out of control? Has it come to the point that it interferes with your daily life? Everyone feels nervous at some point in their lives. No one is immune to it. Anxiety levels can fall anywhere from nervousness to being so overwhelmed that you are paralyzed. No matter what your level is, there are a variety of ways to help you deal with it from learning coping skills to seeking a medical professional’s help. The purpose of this free eBook is to help you understand the types, symptoms and causes of anxiety disorders and what the next steps are for help. Simply fill out the form below to receive your free eBook from TheHopeLine today.
In this free anxiety eBook:
- 28 page magazine-style eBook with photos, audio and video.
- Real audio calls and stories from young adults struggling.
- Included is a Screening Test to determine your level of need for help.
- A chapter on social anxiety with ways to deal with it.
- How to recognize oncoming panic attacks including a calming sequence to follow to cope with them.
- Additionally, a playlist from TheHopeLine with music chosen to calm you.
- Tips on how to help a friend dealing with anxiety disorders.
- And, a spiritual perspective and video from Matty Mullins of Memphis Mayfire on fear.