80% of Sexual Abuse Victims Are Under the Age of 30
Sexual Abuse is any inappropriate and forceful physical, visual or verbal interaction for sexual stimulation or satisfaction. This abuse is intentional, not accidental, and is often committed by someone the victim knows or has regular contact with, such as a family member, friend or teacher.
Every 107 Seconds, Another American Is Sexually Assaulted.
Over ten percent of those victims are male. This eBook includes the types and warning signs of sexual assault and the steps to take if you have been sexually assaulted if you are a male or a female. Additionally, there is a section on how to help a friend who has been sexually assaulted. Simply fill out the form to receive your free eBook today.
In this eBook:
- 34-page magazine-style eBook with facts, photos, audio and video.
- Especially relevant, audio calls and stories from young adults struggling with abuse.
- In addition, the common forms of sexual abuse and information on date rape.
- Important information on the warning signs of sexual abuse.
- Informative, steps to take and how to get help for sexual assault.
- Help for guys that have been assaulted or abused.
- Ways to help a friend that has been sexually assaulted.
- Due to the issues of forgiveness we've added a section, "How could I possibly forgive them?"
- And, a sexual assault survivors checklist and how to get help.