RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) is the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization.
Every 98 seconds, another person experiences sexual assault. Sexual violence affects hundreds of thousands of Americans each year.
A national sexual assault hotline houses a nationwide partnership of more than 1,100 local rape treatment hotlines that provides victims of sexual violence with free, confidential services around the clock. In 2006, RAINN launched the National Sexual Assault Online Hotline, the nation’s first secure web-based hotline.
- National Sexual Assault Hotline. Call 800.656.HOPE (4673)
- Live chat with a trained support specialist
- Information on safety and prevention
- Steps to take after a sexual assault
- How to help someone you care about who’s been affected by sexual violence
TheHopeLine’s partner, Rainn, offers 24/7 free, confidential support, information, advice, or referrals for help with sexual assault through their trained support specialist.