How do I stop feeling lonely?
A guide with the steps, types and root causes of loneliness to overcome it and find happiness.
Get Your Free eBook— and Start Your Healing Journey Now
Free eBook: Understanding Loneliness
Struggling With the Feeling of Loneliness and Isolation?
You are not alone. A lot of people feel lonely or isolated. They feel like they have no friends that understand them. In a world full of people, there are many who can’t seem to find friends or make relationships last. In fact, loneliness is on the rise and has doubled in the U.S. over the past thirty years. Feeling lonely is an obstacle to happiness and we’d like to help you with your journey to overcome it to find happiness. The purpose of this eBook is to guide you through the steps to alleviate feeling lonely and to also help you identify the types of loneliness and its root causes.
In this eBook:
- 32-page magazine-style eBook with photos, audio and video.
- Real radio calls with young adults talking about feeling lonely and isolated.
- A quiz to understand if you are experiencing normal levels of feeling lonely.
- 10 things to do when you feel lonely.
- Types of loneliness, its deeper root causes and possible health risks involved.
- Information about feeling lonely in a marriage.
- And, how to help a friend that is lonely