Unity Day – Wednesday, October 21, 2020
Unity day is about uniting together for kindness, acceptance, and inclusion.
The Unity Project…a film inspired by a girl wanting to make a change and created by a group of 7th graders coming together, unified, to make something that might change the way people treat one another. Check it out:
October is National Bullying Prevention Month. Remember the end of bullying begins with you so join the movement!
Unity day is about uniting together for kindness, acceptance, and inclusion. Unity Day is Wednesday, October 21, 2020.
How to show your support on unity day:
Wear orange and make a statement! It can be an orange T-shirt, tie, hat, wristband, socks, or even shoelaces. Show your support beyond the school, wear ORANGE in the workplace, home and community.
Share Orange: color our online world with orange!
- Change your social media profiles on Facebook and Instagram
- Tag your social media photos using #UnityDay2016
- Share your pictures to the Facebook event page
- Share the Unity Day page with friends through social media
Other ways to show your support:
- Register your school or organization as a Champion Against Bullying
- Add your name to the digital “The End of Bullying Begins With Me” petition
- Sign up for the Bullying Prevention Newsletter
- Speak in your community about bullying prevention and local activities.
- Download, print and share the flyer with your school, organization or community.
- Order the official PACER t-shirt from CustomInk. Available August 1 – October 31, 2016.
- Complete the brief on-line form sharing your plans to celebrate National Bullying Prevention Month.
Real Story: Her Pain Turned Into Something Beautiful
What To Do If You Are Being Bullied
(Video) The End of Bullying Begins With You
(Video) Bullying Prevention: Don’t Drink the Haterade