Need Help in Taking the Next Right Step?
In This Episode:
Worried Her Grandma Won't Like Her Tattooed Boyfriend
Tara's boyfriend has a lot of tattoos. Her grandmother was already concerned when she found out he had a mohawk. What's she going to think when she meets him for the first time and sees all of his tattoos?
Wants to Quit His Smoking Addiction
Frankie is smoking around a pack of cigarettes a day and is having a hard time quitting. How can he stop when he's around a lot of others who smoke all the time?
Willing to Rescue a Friend
Tyler's best friend smokes marijuana and Tyler is not sure if he should do anything about it. At this point, does he say anything or act like it's never happened?
Did Today’s Episode Get You Thinking?
Most people's problems are so deep and complicated, they are not solved on their own. I give advice which can help but Tara, Frankie, and Tyler need to take the next right step. It's not going to be easy but that's why we have a lot of resources to help them and you, if you are facing your own struggles.
Resources to help you with your struggles:
- Take a look at my eBooks: Understanding Substance Abuse, and Understanding a Relationship with God.
- Need a safe place to learn how to overcome your hurts, habits, and hang-ups? You will find free group support at Celebrate Recovery. Find a support group by state: www.celebraterecovery.com.
- To learn more about having a meaningful relationship with God, check out my podcast episode 9: Find Hope and Peace Through a Relationship with God. I talked to a guy named Ronnie. The call was amazing, it really spoke to me. I think you’ll like it a lot. It just might be the most important podcast you’ll ever listen to.
- Need prayer? I believe God wants to change your life and mine, through prayer. If you need prayer and would like to have someone pray for you, go to the TheHopeLine Prayer page and check it out.
- Need to talk about your issues? Sign up for an Email Mentor, an online coach who will email you and come along beside you to offer support.
Would you consider doing something for me?
If you like this episode and think someone else might too, please share it on Facebook and Twitter.
One last thing,
My podcast, our website, everything we do is entirely listener supported. If you’d like to help us to continue our work, please make a gift right now at our Give Now page.
Join me in my next episode where I talk with Luke, Nakita, and Renee. Luke wants to figure out his purpose in life. Nakita's boyfriend has just gotten another girl pregnant and Renee is dealing with some major jealousy of her best friend. My goal is to offer insights to them which could change their lives and hopefully, yours as well.
Remember, whatever you do, Never Lose Hope!