The Most Important Decision You and I Will Ever Make
The most important decision you will ever make is accepting Jesus Christ into your life. In this episode, I discuss the 4 spiritual laws which explain what we need to know in order to make peace with God through His son, Jesus Christ.
Law #1 – God loves you and offers a wonderful plan for your life.
- John 3:16 – “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.”
- John 10: 10b – “I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.”
Law #2 – Man is sinful and separated from God; therefore, he cannot know and experience God’s plan for his life.
- Romans 3:23 – “for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God”
- Romans 6:23 – “For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Law #3 – Jesus Christ is God’s only provision for man’s sin; through Him you can know and experience God’s love and plan for your life.
- Romans 5:8 – “But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.”
- John 14:6 – “Jesus said, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
Law #4 – We must individually receive Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord then we can know and experience God’s love and plan for our lives. WE MUST RECEIVE CHRIST THROUGH FAITH! It’s a gift from God.
- John 1:12 – “But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.”
- Ephesians 2: 8 & 9 – “For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.”
Receive Christ Through Simple Faith
Receiving Christ involves turning to God, from self, repenting and then trusting God to come into your live, forgive your sins and make you who He wants to you to be.
Have you ever asked Christ to come in your life and meant it? Have you put your faith in Jesus Christ, trusting Him to come into your life to forgive and cleanse you from all unrighteousness? If you haven’t, then now is the time to do it. Here is a prayer you can pray:
I need you! I realize I have rebelled against you. I believe Christ has died on the cross for me and has died for my rebellion, sin, and garbage and has rose again and is alive. God allow Christ to come into my life. In Jesus Name, Amen.
If you prayed that prayer and meant it, and I believe you do, Christ has come into your life!!
Resources For New Believers:
- If you accepted Jesus as your Savior, congratulations!! It’s an exciting day. Learn what comes next and find out more about the decision you just made on our Welcome New Believer page!
- If you still are unsure about accepting Christ in your life or want to know more before praying, you can learn more about God here.
Need to talk to someone about God or how you are feeling, then: Chat with a HopeCoach at TheHopeLine.
One last thing,
My podcast, our website, everything we do is entirely listener supported. If you’d like to help us to continue our work, please make a gift right now at our Give Now page.
Remember, whatever you do, Never Lose Hope!